InfaERP - Case Studies
PR Ready Mix - RMC ERP Installation
"InfaERP has enabled us to better co-ordinate operations across our 3 plant facilities. We are starting to see tangible bottom line benefits already."
- Mr. Siva Kumar, Director, PR Ready Mix Concrete Pvt Ltd. Coimbatore
PR Ready Mix is a leader in Ready Mix Concrete based out of Coimbatore.
- Used Tally for accounting but the unfriendly UI meant operating it was cumbersome and needed a trained professional. The ERP was used as a mere accounting tool which of no day to day use for the managers.
- No software in place for measuring the operational efficiency of the fleet of vehicles which were in use.
An ERP that would help monitor and streamline all the aspects of their business including the fleet of vehicles that are on the field.
How did InfaERP address the problems?
- InfaERP integrated all aspects of PR Ready Mix's RMC business and provided a unified solution.
- With a cloud based implementation, no new hardware was procured or installed. Existing PC/Internet connections were leveraged.
- The solution could be implemented in all their plant locations seamlessly for maximum benefits.
- For the vehicles, GPS units (InfaGPS) were fitted in the trucks and the field pumps.
- A centralized monitoring option for the Directors/Managers with InfaERP custom reports.
- Accurate Inventory management and financial control achieved.
- Greater understanding of the costs/operating efficiencies of each of the individual plants. Better resource sharing and manpower utilization between the plants.
- The GPS units now offer the capability for fleet monitoring and provide real-time alerts about the truck arrival times at the batching plant and pump locations enabling better co-ordination.
- Truck dispatch to pumping locations is managed efficiently. Individual trucks are also monitored for servicing schedules, spares change etc. since the GPS system is integrated with the ERP.